• My French Pot Roast (Pot au Feu)—in the Braiser
• How to Cook Boeuf Bourguignon in the Braiser
• Braiser Recipe for Bottom Round Roast with French Onion Gravy
• Seven-Bone Pot Roast Recipe for the Braiser
• Smothered Steaks Recipe for the Braiser
• Braiser Recipe for Beef Carbonnade
When that slant of late-afternoon light hits my kitchen in a very specific spot this time of year, I can always tell braising season has begun. And right now, I’m setting out to inaugurate the season’s braising with beef–glorious beef.
So, how do you cook beef in the braiser? Above are my six all-time favorite recipes on this site for beef in the braiser; however, I’d love to hear about your best beef braising recipes! Drop me a note on my facebook page, and let me know your favorite method of cooking beef in the braiser! The first five readers to do so will get a free PDF copy of my book: The Braiser Cookbook: 22 Irresistible Recipes Created Just for Your Braiser. (You don’t have to give me an entire recipe–just describe your dish. Links are welcome, too!)
And if you already have my book, I’m happy to send your winning copy to a friend.
PS: If you’re still wondering why j’adore my braiser, this post says it all: What is a braiser? What is a Dutch Oven? Should I invest?